Project Management Tools
Communication & Collaboration
When we are speaking about Project Management Tools, we are thinking about Collaboration, Schedule, Time & Cost Management, Risks & Actions Tracking mainly. All these tools are also applicable to Business Improvement projects.
The software available on the market can be divided today in two main categories depending on the way to deploy it: on premises or on demand. What is the difference between both kind of solutions ?
In the On Demand Software model, the Application Service Provider (ASP) offers the Software as a Service (SaaS):
- keeps all the central infrastructure up to date and secure
- gets efficiency through sharing its use
- let you pay only for what you use
- with the same security (or better)
- and if to-morrow, you need to change ?
- no problems, you can, you haven't to write off.
On the other side, the On Premises Software model permits:
- to customize the solution to your specific needs
- a more integrated solution with your existing applications
On demand Project Management Software
Project Balanced Scorecard
To keep under control the Key Performance Indicators, build your own Project Portfolio Dashboard using this Google Docs template
CENTRAL DESKTOP: Collaboration workspaces for free
eProject from DAPTIV: a leader in on demand Project Management Tools
ACE Project hosted: custom solution with benefits of on demand software
On premises Project Management Software
PRIMAVERA: a leader in Project & Portfolio Management solutions
ACE Project installed: a light solution, if you prefer to host your software